Название: MKVToolNix Версия: 7.6.0 Лицензия: Open source Операционая система: Windows Язык: Other О программе: MKVToolNix - функциональный набор инструментов для
работы с видео-файлами MKV Matroska. Очень полезная программа, позволяет
добавлять/убирать звуковые дорожки, субтитры, склеивать/резать файлы. Все очень
быстро и понятно. Поддерживаются такие типы видео потоков: AVI, Ogg/OGM, и RealVideo. MKVToolnix -
специальный аудио/видео контейнер, похожий на AVI, хранящий в себе огромное
количество информации. Формат MKV - открытый проект Матрешка (Matroska), призванный
создать единый стандарт мультимедийных контейнеров на ПК. Его особенность,
открытость кода, что позволяет совершенствовать данный формат любому
программисту мира, а также команде программистов. Формат MKV стал необычайно
распространен в последнее время, благодаря своим возможностям и, в частности,
преобладанием функций по сравнению с AVI.
• Мультимедийный контейнер Матрешка (Matroska) содержит в
себе видео дорожку (MKV), звуковую дорожку (MKA) и дорожку субтитров (MKS), а также
множество служебной информации, позволяющей создавать меню, подобные DVD-фильмам,
управлять таймингом и др. Количество дорожек не ограничено.
• Поддерживаются несколько форматов субтитров: SRT, SSA, ASS, VobSub и другие.
Результирующие файлы от Mkvtoolnix проигрываются различными медиа плеерами Linux/Unix и
Matroska Direct Show под Windows.
• Портативная версия не требует инсталляции на компьютер.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Основные возможности:
New in version 7.6.0: February 9th, 2015
• all programs: bug fix: Since release 7.0.0 the wrong exit code was used when warnings were finished (0 instead of 1). Fixes 1101.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Appending chapters with the same chapter UID was ping all sub-chapters from the one of the two merged chapters. Now the
sub-chapters are merged recursively as well.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: The wrong Codec ID was written when reading PCM tracks from Matroska files in Big Endian byte order. Fixes 1113.
• all: new feature: added a Serbian (Latin) translation of the programs by Danko (see AUTHORS).
• mkvmerge: bug fix: If splitting was active and AC3 tracks read from Matroska files were shorter than a split point then the following output file
would contain an AC3 packet with the timecode of 00:00:00 somewhere in the middle. Fixes #1104.
• mmg: bug fix: If a chapter track from a Matroska file is selected then the »language« -down box is disabled. Fixes 1105.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: On Windows the end-of-file-reached status wasn't tracked correctly for certain file operations. This could manifest in
e.g. mkvmerge not finding tracks in MPEG transport streams when probing MPLS playlist files. Fixes #1100.
• mmg: bug fix: When scanning for play lists the window presenting the results listed some properties in an unescaped way (e.g. »\s« instead of
• mmg: bug fix: When adding MPLS files mmg was only offering to scan for more playlists if there were at least two additional MPLS files present.
This has been fixed to one MPLS file (in addition to the one just added).
New in version 7.5.0 (January 5th, 2015)
• mkvmerge: bug fix: If the target drive is full then a nicer error message is output instead of simply crashing due to an uncaught exception
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed reading MPEG transport streams in which all PATs and/or PMTs have CRC errors. Fixes #1100
• all: bug fix: Re-wrote the whole checksum calculation code. This lead to a fix for the Adler32 checksum algorithm that was triggered under certain
circumstances. Adler32 is used in mkvinfo's output (e.g. in summary mode or if checksums are activated), in the h.265/HEVC bitstream and
TrueAudio TTA) file headers
• mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed handling of HE-AACv2 with object type parametric stereo«
• mkvmerge: new feature: implemented support for MP4 DASH files. Implements #1038
• mkvmerge: new feature: implemented reading MPEG-H p2/HEVC video tracks from MP4 files. Implements #996
• mkvinfo: bug fix: track statistics: the duration (and therefore the estimated bitrate) was wrong for files in which the frame with the maximum
timecode wasn't the last frame in the file. Fixes 1092
• mkvmerge: new feature: implemented support for AAC in LOAS/LATM multiplex if read from MPEG transport streams or raw LOAS/LATM
AAC files. Implements #877 and fixes the underlying issue in #832
• build system: libEBML and libMatroska have been changed to provide pkg-config configuration files. Therefore MKVToolNix' build system has
been switched to look for both libraries via pkg-config
• all: bug fix: several fixes have gone into libEBML and libMatroska that prevent illegal memory access (both reading from and writing to
unallocated addresses). The bugs #1089 and #1096 have thus been fixed
• build system: libMatroska v1.4.2 is now required as part of a fix for #1096
• build system: libEBML v1.3.1 is now required as a part of a fix for #1089
• mkvinfo: bug fix: mkvinfo will abort with a proper error message if the first element found is not an EBML head element. See #1089
• all: enhancement: improved exception messages that can occur when reading damaged Matroska files to make it clearer for the user what's
happening. See #1089
• mkvmerge: new feature: Added support for reading h.265/HEVC video tracks from MPEG transport streams. Implements #995
• mkvinfo: bug fix: Timecodes output with ms resolution are now rounded to ms instead of simply cut off. Fixes #1093
New in version 7.4.0 (December 13th, 2014)
• mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge was sometimes ping lines from teletext subtitles read from MPEG transport streams.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: The PCM packetizer was producing wrong track statistics by disregarding the last packet's duration when reading PCM data
from packaged sources (Matroska, MP4 files).
• build system: enhancement: configure will look for a system version of the pugixml library and use that instead of the bundled version if it is
• mkvextract: bug fix for chapter tag extraction: If locale is set to a non-UTF locale (including C or POSIX) then no XML data was output at all
even if the XML data contained ASCII characters only. This also fixes mkvextract writing two BOMs when extracting tags with the »--redirect-output«
option on Windows.
• mkvinfo: bug fix: summary mode: reported frame types in block groups are now derived from the number of references found and not by the
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed muxing open GOPs after I frames in MPEG-1/2 video (patch by Stefan Pöschel)
• mmg: bug fix: VP9 video tracks are accepted in WebM mode.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Cherry-picked several commits from DivX'
• mkvmerge fork for improved HEVC handling.
• all: new feature: added a Catalan translation of the programs
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed the handling of Big Endian PCM tracks read from MP4 files.
New in version 7.3.0 (October 23rd, 2014)
• mkvmerge: new feature: implemented support for reading teletext subtitles from MPEG transport streams. They're converted to
SRT-style subtitles (CodecID S_TEXT/UTF8). Implements #773.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: probing MPEG transport streams with certain types of broken MPEG-2 inside caused mkvmerge to exit with an error message. Such
tracks are now ignored instead.
• mkvmerge, mmg's chapter editor: fixed the default value for the Â»languageÂ« element if it isn't present in a chapter XML file.
• MKVToolNix GUI: implemented drag in the files pane.
• mkvinfo (Qt version on Windows): bug fix: the console window is closed if the GUI is launched.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Reading tracks from MPEG transport streams resulted in the track being cut off at points with a five minute gap in between
frames. It is due to timecode wrap detection introduced in v6.9.0. As it affects subtitles the most the wrap detection has been relaxed for them.
• MKVToolNix GUI: implemented drag in the track pane.
• mkvmerge: new feature: added support for PCM in MPEG program streams (.vob â€“ DVDs) and transport streams (.ts, .m2ts
â€“ Blu-rays). Implements #763.
• MKVToolNix GUI: fixed missing command line switch for audio sync/stretch.
• MKVToolNix GUI: implemented drag in the job queue.
• MKVToolNix GUI: implemented storing the job queue when the application exits and retrieving it when it starts again.
• Installer: bug fix: the shortcut for the GUI preview on the desktop is removed upon uninstallation. If the user opts not to have shortcuts on the
desktop then no shortcut is d for the GUI preview either.
• MKVToolNix GUI: fixed clearing the file/track/attachment lists when starting a new config or when loading an existing one.
• MKVToolNix GUI: implemented setting the output file name automatically in four different modes (don't set at all; place in previous output
directory; place in fixed output directory; place in parent directory of first source file) with an option to make them unique by appending a running
• MKVToolNix GUI: implemented setting the file title automatically from added files that already have a title.
New in version 7.2.0 (September 15th, 2014)
• MKVToolNix GUI: included a first preview version in the Windows installer and portable releases
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed calculating AC3 delay from garbage data when reading AC3 from AVIs. This stopped working in release 5.4.0 due to commit
• mkvextract: bug fix: SSA/ASS files with sections after "[Events]" in their CodecPrivate are now handled correctly. Fixes 1057
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed handling certain edit list types in MP4 files that are used for positive track delays. Fixes #1059
• source: Fixed compilation with Boost 1.56.0 which changed the indexed« range adaptor in an incompatible way
• mkvpropedit, mmg's header editor: bug fix: when editing files with missing track UID elements such an element will be generated automatically
instead of crashing and leaving the file in an unplayable state. Part of a fix for #1050
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Reading Matroska files with missing track UID elements will no longer cause mkvmerge to abort with an error. A warning is
printed and a new unique track ID generated instead. Part of a fix for #1050
New in version 7.1.0 (July 28th, 2014)
• all: bug fix: Fixed file seeking code for Â»seek relative to end of fileÂ« case. Fixes #1035.
• mmg: bug fix: Selecting the root of the chapter editor tree will disable the language/country inputs properly as changing those fields
doesn't make sense for the root.
• all: bug fix: if MKVToolNix on Windows is residing in a directory containing non-ASCII characters then translations weren't found. This has
only been fixed for cases where those non-ASCII characters are part of the system's active code page.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: track statistics tags are not written for WebM files anymore as the WebM specification doesn't allow tags.
• mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed wrong default duration for PCM audio tracks if the source file provides timecodes for that track. Fixes 1001 and
• mkvmerge: enhancement: SSA/ASS: in addition to semicolons comments can now start with exclamation marks, too.
• mkvextract: bug fix: Fixed a crash when opening damaged/invalid Matroska files in all extraction modes. Fixes #1027.