Название: finale Версия: 2014.0.3163 + Русификатор Лицензия: Shareware Операционая система: Windows Язык: English О программе: Finale - a powerful solution bent on assisting you in composing music in a professional
manner. When you first initiate the program, you are welcomed by a screen in which you can new sounds by entering the setup or exercise wizard, start
a new project from a default document or from a template. But you can also view quick start videos, consult the user manual and take a look at the
tutorial guide. When you run the setup wizard, you must first select an ensemble and a document style to work with, and personalize the layout, after
which you can select instruments from a particular category, then set the title, credits, copyright, key signature, time signature, tempo and pickup
measure. You can enter music by using the mouse and keyboard or by transcribing a live performance.Select a note type and click a particular section
to input it (don't worry; you can listen to that specific key after you place it on the sheet). Furthermore, you can make changes by editing
using a simple entry (via the Simple Entry palette or by using the keyboard) or by entering multiple rhythmically independent lines of music on the
same staff. So, you can add chords, repeats, lyrics, tempo marking and dynamics, articulations, slurs, hairpins, Garritan sounds from an extensive ,
and more.Also, hotkeys are assigned to each major function in Finale. The program's response time is generally good, although sometimes it needs
a few seconds to apply major changes or load a document.However, Finale uses a massive amount of system memory, which is to be expected in such a
major audio suite. The application didn't freeze or crash during our tests and comes with a complete user guide.Needless to say, beginners would
have a difficult time working with this software.Nevertheless, we certainly recommend Finale for composing music.
• XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (64-bit compatible)
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon, Intel i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 and above recommended
• 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB or above recommended
• 800X600 minimum monitor resolution, 1366×768 and above recommended
• Internet connection for download install or DVD-ROM drive for DVD install
• 600MB hard drive space required for software and user manual with an additional 2GB hard drive space is required for Garritan Instruments for
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: System Requirements:
Getting started is easy. Whether you’re setting up your score, picking a music font, or watching a QuickStart Video, Finale guides you to
Enter notes your way – from MIDI to your mouse, from scanning to Finale’s exclusive MicNotator®, no other software offers you more note entry
Adding Markings, Lyrics, and More New in 2014 – Expanded Percussion Playback
Finale automates and streamlines the process of entering lyrics, guitar tab, chords, and more.
Finale makes it easy to perfect your score with handy editing tools like the Selection tool, Multiple page editing, ScoreManager®, and intuitive
Hearing Your Music New in 2014 – More Garritan Sounds
Finale includes world-class instrument libraries, support for external sound libraries, and several innovative tools to make sure your music sounds as
good as it looks.
Sharing Your Music New in 2014 – Backward and Forward Compatibility
In addition to printed pages and audio files, Finale helps you electronic documents that anyone can edit, print, and save. No one offers more ways to
collaborate and share your music.
Educator Tools New in 2014 – More Resources
With exclusive features like SmartMusic® support, customizable music education worksheets, and the Exercise Wizard, Finale offers music educators
more ways to save time.
Composing and Arranging Timesavers New in 2014 – Expanded Linked Parts
Exclusive idea-generating features, essential tools like transposition and range checking, and timesavers like Linked Parts are all included.
Production and Sequencing Tools
Finale is able to open or save as a standard MIDI file to work in conjunction with the industry’s most in-demand production and sequencing programs.
Video support and Finale’s built in mixer are just two of many tools inside of Finale that help you prepare your score for final production.
Finishing Touches New in 2014 – Improvements to Rests, Accidentals, SmartShapes and more.
Finale is the industry standard because it offers ultimate control of the printed page.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Features:
New in version 2014.0.3163 (November 6th, 2013) Finale 2014 Interface Changes:
• Human Playback Preferences. To access the Human Playback Preferences, choose Edit > Preferences > Human Playback.
• Percussion Layout Designer. The Percussion Layout Designer has been d to: display the current staff name and Percussion MIDI Map; access the
Percussion MIDI Map editor; display the MIDI note values from the current Percussion MIDI Map for assigned note types; optionally only allow note
types found in the current Percussion MIDI Map; and provide a button to add all note types from the current Percussion MIDI Map.
• Movie Window. The playback controls and error handling in Finale’s Movie Window have been d to provide greater flexibility and ease of use.
• Transcription Mode. This method of recording MIDI data via the HyperScribe Tool has been removed. MIDI data previously recorded with Transcription
Mode is embedded in your document and still plays back.
• Manage VST Plug-ins dialog box. Finale now uses an audio engine that automatically scans the audio plug-ins in the directories specified in this
dialog box when you launch the program. Additionally, you can have Finale automatically re-scan your plug-ins directories for new plug-ins while
Finale is running.
• Toolbars/customization. The toolbars (and their customization), which duplicated commands available in Finale’s menus, have been removed to free
up screen space.
• Composer’s Assistant plug-ins. These seldom-used plug-ins have become out-of-date and have been removed. They no longer appear under the Scoring
and Arranging submenu.
• Mixer/Studio View. The Mixer and Studio View control modules have been d for clearer control.
• Scroll View. Staff names are fully visible and remain to the far left when zooming and scrolling in Scroll View.
• Open dialog box. By default, the Open dialog box now displays all file types that Finale can open.
New Features: New file format:
• Designed to improve compatibility, the new format for documents d in Finale helps you share your music more easily. Older Finale documents are
automatically converted when you open them, and you will be prompted to save the file in the new format. You can also export your document to the
older format for use in Finale 2012 (use MusicXML for earlier versions of Finale).
• scores or sections with no key signature. You can also easily hide key signatures and continue to automatically display accidentals using the
Hide key signature/Show accidentals option.
Beat-attached Smart Shapes:
• Smart Shapes that previously attached to measures now attach to beats (in the same manner as expressions) with lines showing the attachment point.
Beat attachment allows a Smart Shape start or end point to attach to a particular note, beat, or right barline. Affected Smart Shapes include
hairpins, trills and trill extensions, 8va/8vb (ottava/ottava bassa), horizontal brackets, and lines.
Smart multi-layer accidental and rest handling:
• Rests of the same duration and accidentals on unison notes in multiple layers now are displayed only once. Accidentals in one layer are also
carried through the measure for all other layers (these can optionally be displayed in Staff Attributes or Staff Styles).
Improved percussion functionality:
• There is now greater interaction between the Percussion Layout Designer and Percussion MIDI Maps, and Percussion MIDI Maps can now be removed.
Unlinkable Special Tools:
• Alterations made with any of the Special Tools are now unlinkable between a score and its parts.
• Finale now supports loading MP4 videos.
Improved Scanning/SmartScore Lite Enhancements:
• Finale now includes SmartScore Lite version X2, offering improved notation recognition.
New ARIA Player:
• Finale includes the latest ARIA Player from Garritan, with more than 400 instruments including the additions of alto flute, bass flute, oboe
d'amore, Eb clarinet, contrabass clarinet, piccolo trumpet, tubular bells, string harmonics, percussion "toys", orchestral brass mutes,
flugelhorn, basic African percussion, steel drums, banjo, fife, tablas, Celtic harp, and nine patches from Garritan Instant Orchestra.
Improvements to opening files:
• Finale displays all readable file types in the Open dialog box. Additionally, MusicXML files can now be dragged-and-ped onto the Finale
New method for Finale s:
• At launch, Finale automatically checks for s. Instead of requiring you to download and install the s manually from the Finale website, Finale now
downloads and installs the s automatically.
• Fret values over 10 for capo no longer cause a crash in the Chord Definition dialog box.
• Descriptions for new expressions can be copied in the Expression Designer.
• Finale font annotation now supports Unicode.
• Engraver fonts are no longer missing when exporting to PDF.
• Handles stay attached to a selected graphic when scrolling.
• Accordion instruments are now recognized as a single grand staff.
• Hyphens and word extensions now appear in mirrored measures.
• Music spacing is now applied correctly to all layers when using Automatic Layout.
• Finale no longer crashes on PDF export when a measure- or beat-attached score element is selected.
• Unison notes of different durations in multiple layers now play correctly.
• Percussion MIDI Maps now display correctly when changing a staff’s notation style to Percussion.
• Certain files containing repeats no longer cause a crash when being merged.
• Measure number regions are now retained when merging documents.
• Merging documents with duplicate instruments no longer overwrites the first instrument staff.
• Eb cornet instruments now appear with the correct transposition.
• Ensembles containing Unicode characters now display correctly.
• Text from multi-line text blocks now appear correctly in the Edit Text dialog box.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Changelog:
Versiunea originală (engleză):
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Скриншоты:
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Versiunea originală (engleză):
Спойлер (нажмите для просмотра содержимого)
CodeCopiem fișierul ”Finale” în mapa programei (C:\Program Files\Finale 2014), înlocuim fișierul existent și ne
folosim sănătoși. Dacă avem antivirus, punem programa în excepții. :)
Deschidem fișierul ”Rusificare”, îl instalăm și ne folosim de versiunea rusă.