Артист: Steve Angello Don Diablo Название: BBC Radio 1 Residency (04-12-2014) Жанр: House Год выхода: 2014 Playtime: 01:59:44 О музыке:
Tracklist Steve Angello played: 01. Kleerup feat. Susanne Sundfør - Let Me In (Astma Rocwell Remix) [WARNER SWEDEN]
02. Lykke Li - No Rest For The Wicked (Joris Voorn Remix) [LL]
03. Caribou - Can't Do Without You (Tale Of Us Mano Le Tough Remix) [CITY SLANG]
04. Sonic Future - Regrets [BASICA]
05. Luca Guerrieri - Harmony
06. Gui Boratto feat. Come Hell - Take Control (Weval Remix) [KOMPAKT]
07. Duke Dumont - Mumble Man [TURBO]
08. Haze Sandy Rivera - Freak (Franky Rizardo Remix) [DEFECTED]
09. José Cid - She Wants The D
10. Max Freegrant - Tone (Prok Fitch Remix) [INCORRECT]
11. Adrian Hour Mark Knight - Suzee [TOOLROOM TRAX]
Don Diablo played: 12. Marlon Roudette - When the beat s out (Don Diablo Remix)
13. Don Diablo feat. Kris Kiss - Chain Reaction (Domino)
14. R3hab Nervo feat. Ayah Marar - RFTW (Don Diablo Remix)
15. Don Diablo - Back in Time
16. Ed Sheeran - Don't (Don Diablo Remix)
17. Don Diablo x Disclosure - KnightTime Latch (Don Diablo ReHex)
18. Don Diablo - AnyTime (VIP Edit)
19. Don Diablo - Back To Life
20. Chainsmokers feat. Siren Xx - Kanye (Don Diablo Remix)
21. Jessie J feat. 2 Chainz - Burnin' Up (Don Diablo Remix)
22. Don Diablo - Generations
23. Don Diablo x Matt Nash x Funkin' Matt - Starlight Elephant (Don Diablo ReHex)
24. Don Diablo x CID x Tchami x Janet Jackson - Got me goin' deep (Don Diablo reHex)
25. Don Diablo - Untitled (Unreleased Album Demo)
Steve Angello played: 26. Steve Angello AN21 Sebjak - GODS [SIZE]
27. Galantis - Runaway (U I) (Ansolo Remix)
28. AN21 Sebjak - Everything [SIZE] w/ Galantis - You [BIG BEAT (ATLANTIC)]
29. Kölsch feat. Troels Abrahamsen - All That Matters (Kryder Remix) [AXTONE]
30. Eddie Thoneick Abel Ramos feat. James Walsh - Love Will Never Let You Down (Michael Brun Remix) [SIZE]
31. Dimitri Vangelis Tom Staar Wyman - ID w/ Laidback Luke Swedish House Mafia feat. Deborah Cox - Leave The World Behind
32. Dimitri Vangelis Wyman X Steve Angello - Payback [COLUMBIA (SONY)/SIZE]
33. Still Young Steve Angello - Follow Me [SIZE]
34. Steve Angello feat. Dougy Mandagi (The Temper Trap) - Wasted Love (Grum Remix) [COLUMBIA (SONY)]
35. Steve Angello feat. Gary Go - Prisoner (Let Me Go) [COLUMBIA (SONY)/SIZE]
Steve Angello / Don Diablo
The word icon is liberally tossed around the modern music industry. But casually dressed and exceedingly loyal to his vocation,
familial House veteran Steve Angello has encapsulated those values with more persuasive vigour than the vast majority of his long serving peers. Never
one to hinder under the weight of tribulation, his legacy can be found as comfortably cramming the venues once unfathomable to Electronic Dance Music
as it does the Beatport charts with essential new talent. Passion may have seen him pioneer the Stockholm underground, but innovation has seen him
join the ranks of luminary mafia man.
You may not know it right now, but somewhere along the lines you have heard the sounds of volatile Swedish don Steve Angello. From the billboard
charts to the club floor, his heartfelt diligence and workhorse studio ethics have placed him firmly at the top of his game, while his part as one
third of Europe’s most prevalent House assets to date is certainly a royal feather in his already well-plumaged cap.
Though the days of finding Steve in an intimate venue may be limited the memory of his early movements, but having cut his teeth at the globes finest
nightspots amid a time of genuine Electronic elevation, Steve’s own live presence has become an increasingly agile display of showmanship and
turntable dexterity. Taking the reigns at infamous stages across the globe and boasting annual residencies for the White Isle’s most prestigious
night spots, not even Madison Square Garden has proven too daunting a task for his uninhibited live persona. Add the ever-expanding Size Matters
concept that has swept through every worthy global festival and seasonal gathering alike, 2012 promises to be another year of rapid expansion for the
already well-travelled antics of Size Record’s undefeated live House accolades.
Where some say that running a business is like riding a rollercoaster, the industrious footsteps of Steve Angello have equated to quite the ride.
Producing for Interscope in LA and establishing Size Records in 2003, his hunger for universal success has seen him scale the charts and clubs alike
with a refined array of musical gems. With such signature Beatport smashers ‘Knas’, ‘Rave N Roll’ and forthcoming stormer ‘Yeah’
accompanying his infamous Size edits for Junior Sanchez and Tim Mason, Steve’s ability to bring the soulful stylings of prestigious House asset
Robyn S back to the global charts in 2009. Add astounding remixes for Pendulum’s ‘The Island’ alongside industry peers Max Vangeli and AN21 and
his own cut of Alex Metric’s ‘Open Your Eyes’, his unassailable musical sights have truly made for an intense discography of assorted.
Amid his industrious actions, his part in the Swedish House Mafia has proven one of the more game changing chapters of his musical legacy. Pitting the
dexterous sound of his like-minded peers into wave-upon-wave of universal club fuel, from ‘One’ to ‘Greyhound’ their reign has far
overstretched the aptly assumptive title of chart-breakthrough ‘Miami2Ibiza’. The commercial wave was undefeatable, but Steve and his likeminded
peers have successfully injected some passion into the epitome of global Dance music infamy.
Steve is undeniably a businessman through and throughout. Investing in fresh talent with a familial commitment to his peers, his ability to champion
the digital market with wave-upon-wave of enigmatic global talent comes second to none.
Under a host of monikers and set across more than a decade of persistent musical innovation, Steve can still be found relishing in his inexplicable
ability to make music that moves the masses. Dealing in goose bumps and unpretentious musical ecstasy at every larger than life outing, Steve Angello
has never lost his appetite for universal success. That hunger is was separates the men from mice and is sure to hold the throne for his ambitious
maneuvers amid Sweden’s tectonically tuned mafia man.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Steve Angello / Don Diablo
Dutch DJ / producer Don Diablo was born and raised in Holland and more recently moved to London where he is currently working on new
material in between his global touring schedule. Past studio collaborations with artists like Kelis, Alex Clare, Diplo, Example, Dragonette and Noisia
are standout examples of his diversity as a producer.
Within the last twelve months Don ped dancefloor bombs on Axwell’s Axtone label, Nicky Romero's Protocol Recordings, Steve Angello’s Size X
imprint and several tracks on the Spinnin’ Records label. Warner Brothers also asked Don to the worldwide themesong for the highly anticipated
“Batman Arkham Origins” game. The track and the accompanying video became an instant viral hit. His club anthem "Starlight (Could you be mine)"
was debuted during the last SHM concerts, after Axwell signed it to his label, and shot straight into the Beatport top 5 after getting support from
all the heavy hitters. After that Don managed to climb into the Beatport Top 10 with several other releases.
Don's firm support from Pete Tong, who debuted no less than six of Don’s releases in his BBC Radio1 show in 2013, as well as his recent
residency at Las Vegas' hottest new superclub "Light" are more proof of a bright future ahead. Playing the Departures Ibiza closing party
alongside Axwell Ingrosso, his debut at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami, a sold out solo tour in Asia and the USA plus closing of the year in New
York City on Pier94 with Alesso are some of the more recent highlights in Don’s busy touring schedule.
Besides all this Don has also been crafting a new visual show together with L.A. based company "VSquared Labs", the creative brains behind the visual
shows of Amon Tobin and Skrillex. This new show is surrounded by a lot of mystery, but when the time is there to unleash it, you can expect a
mindblowing experience for all senses. Don's many other passion projects like directing music videos, working on movie soundtracks and setting up
his own fashion brand make it even more evident that it is safe to assume you can expect to hear a lot more from the flying Dutchman in the years to