Артист: Röyksopp (Royksopp) Название: The Inevitable End Жанр: Electronic Год выхода: 2014 Label: Embassy of Music (Warner) О музыке: ‘The Inevitable End’, is Röyksopp's second album release in the space of 6 months, following the
critically acclaimed mini album ‘Do It Again’ with fellow Scandinavian legend Robyn . ’The Inevitable End' is their most personal album to
date and features Jamie McDermott (The Irrepressibles), Ryan James (Man Without Country), Norwegian singer songwriter Susanne Sundfør and Robyn.
Having now d five complete bodies of work, the pair feel like the future is open to being more experimental with how they share their music.
“We feel like this is a goodbye to the traditional album format,” explains Svein. “In our consecutive run of albums, we have been able to say
what we want to say and do what we want to do with the LP. We're not going to stop making music, but the album format as such, this is the last
thing from us.”
01. Skulls (3:46)
02. Monument (T.I.E Version) feat. Robyn (4:47)
03. Sordid Affair feat. Ryan James of Man Without Country (6:20)
04. You Know I Have to Go feat. Jamie Irrepressible (7:35)
05. Save Me feat. Susanne Sundfør (4:36)
06. I Had This Thing feat. Jamie Irrepressible (5:48)
07. Rong feat. Robyn (2:32)
08. Here She Comes Again feat. Jamie Irrepressible (5:02)
09. Running to the Sea feat. Susanne Sundfør (4:56)
10. Compulsion feat. Jamie Irrepressible (6:59)
11. Coup de Grace (3:19)
12. Thank You (6:36)
01. Do It Again feat. Robyn (RYXP Version) (7:03)
02. Goodnite Mr. Sweetheart (5:02)
03. Caramel Afternoon (2:20)
04. Oh No (1:42)
05. Something in My Heart feat. Jamie Irrepressible (5:29)
Röyksopp (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈɾœʏksɔp]) are a Norwegian electronic music duo from Tromsø, formed in 1998. Since
their inception, the band's line-up has included Svein Berge and Torbjørn Brundtland.
Berge and Brundtland were introduced to each other through a mutual friend in Tromsø, Norway. They both enjoyed the same films, music and both shared
an interest in electronics. The two experimented with various forms of electronic music, and bought a drum machine together during the Tromsø techno
scene before going their separate ways. Several years later, the two met up again and formed Röyksopp during the Bergen Wave. After experimenting
with different genres of electronic music, the band solidified their place in the electronica scene with their 2001 debut album, Melody A.M., released
on the Wall of Sound record label.