• Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, WIndows 7, Server
2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported. As of version 1.1 program allows to a USB disk which can boot both in BIOS
and (U)EFI mode.
• Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline
, recent Norton Ghost versions and PE (preinstallation environment
) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
• Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE
and similar WinBuilder
projects, [url=]WinFLPC[/url] etc.
• Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
• Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD
, Windows 95/98 and most DOS based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on
• Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader
WinSetupFromUSB can also prepare Windows XP (2000, 2003) setup files to be installed from USB disk onto the same or another USB disk. Please refer to
pages for details.