Музыка / МультимедиаКартинки / ФотоСериалыФильмы / AVI / MKV / MP4Фильмы / HD / Full HD / Blu-Ray / 2K / 4K
Top-600 Best Blues & Rock - Collection ( Blues / 2012 )
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Артист: Martin Solveig Название: Live @ Beta Nightclub (19.09.2013 - Denver, USA) Жанр: House Год выхода: 2013 О музыке:
It was just one record that catapulted Martin Solveig from a well-respected DJ into one of the most
formidable producers and performers in the world. ‘Hello’ has now sold over 2 million copies and earned a global recognition, achieving platinum
status in America, Italy, Germany and Austria, as well as going twice platinum in Canada and in Australia... His music videos are renowned as by far
the best in their class and his performances continue to electrify audiences in every corner of the globe. With his fourth studio album “SMASH”
still seeing its release territory-by-territory, Martin continues to draw us into a world of pure and unparalleled fun…
Martin Solveig’s journey from playful DJ to superstar music maker is as animated as the man himself, so let’s indulge in a spot of history…
still in the making.
Like so many, Martin’s love affair with music began at an early age, influenced by luminaries such as Prince, Lenny Kravitz, Stevie Wonder and Serge
Gainsbourg. His eccentric taste and non-conformist attitude have been the backbone of what he is today – a multi faceted artist. He sings, he
produces, he deejays, he acts and occasionally he dances too as well as a spot of tennis.
Aged 21, Solveig started his own label called Mixture Stereophonic released ‘Heart of Africa’. The track went on to sell 10,000 copies, offering
a clear signal to Martin that a career in music was well worth pursuing. Martin’s first album, “Sur La Terre” released in 2002, achieved
critical acclaim and enabled the Parisian to work with Salif Keita for whom he remixed ‘Madan’, one of 2003’s biggest club anthems. The
afro-disco bomb as well as Martin’s new funk driven ‘Rocking Music’ both helped to catapult his career to a whole new level.
Next up came the “Hedonist” album, packed with a ream of hit singles such as ‘Everybody’, ‘Jealousy’ and ‘Rejection’, and indicating
quite clearly that Martin Solveig had well and truly arrived. “C’est La Vie”, Martin’s 3rd studio album, was his biggest to date, selling in
excess of 300,000 copies and winning over fans from far and wide.
In 2009, Martin was presented with two of the most prestigious accolades any Frenchman could hope to win – the ‘Chevalier Des Arts et Des
Lettres’ for his contribution to the arts, and the ‘Artiste de Musiques Electroniques de l’Annee’ award at the French Victoires de la Musique
– further testament to his ever-growing popularity and truly forward-thinking music style and creativity.
As 2010 was drawing to a close it became very clear that “Hello” would be his biggest career landmark to date… that is until now… The genius
creation that is the SMASH YouTube series, Solveig’s own, came to define a new breed of music videos, signalling Martin as a creative force, more
powerful than most of his contemporaries – regularly described by many critics as being “in a league of his own”.
First came the legendary Roland Garros stadium, then the incredible Stade De France, a rooftop pool in Singapore as well as sequences shot in Japan.
There really is nothing to halt the series from going on to achieving so much more. And this is without touching on the soundtrack that accompanies
“SMASH” is a modern day masterpiece, bursting at the seams with pure fun, frivolity and all capped off with timeless trademark sounds. Involving
the undeniable talents of Dragonette, Bloc Party front man Kele, Sunday Girl plus US whirlwind DEV – it brings Martin to new and dizzying
With Solveig’s magic and finesse for producing music so easily accessible came the demand from the biggest names in music, and right at the front
was most successful female recording artist of all time - Madonna. The latter half of 2011 saw Martin Solveig achieve what is surely every pop
producer's dream, immersing himself in the production of what will be Madonna’s 12th studio album, entitled M.D.N.A. The lead single from said
album, ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’, a Solveig produced masterpiece, is just one of 6 cuts that will surely cement the Frenchman as a solid production
force in an industry that seems intent on exploding. Dance music meets pop is well and truly here, and Martin Solveig is all over it.
2012 will be like no other for the unassuming master, whether it’s headlining festival stages, including a debut performance at Coachella, or
performing on national TV the world over for millions of viewers. Everything the man approaches, he does with the same intensity and flare that has
spanned his entire career; he has an innate ability to make each and every person in a room feel welcome, invited and free of inhibitions. At the end
of the day this boils down to one thing, Martin Solveig is one of the most exciting and talented performers in the world.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Martin Solveig
01. Laidback Luke Martin Solveig - Blow
02. Martin Solveig The Cataracs feat. Kyle - Hey Now
03. Tommy Trash - Monkey In Lovew/ La Roux - Bulletproof (Acappella)
04. Quintino MOTi - Dynamitew/ Felix Cartal Clockwork feat. Madame Buttons - The Fire (LoveHigh Remix)
05. Jay-Z - Tom Ford
06. Dillon Francis - Masta Blasta (The Rebirth)w/ Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Acappella)w/ Neoteric Wax Motif - Go Deep (Torro Torro
07. Empire Of The Sun - Alive (Zedd Remix)
08. Avicii feat. Salem Al Fakir - You Make Mew/ Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Boys Girls (Acappella)
09. Carnage Tony Junior - Michael Jordan
10. Raise - Page One
11. Don Diablo Matt Nash feat. Noonie Bao - Starlight (Could You Be Mine)w/ Justice vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends (Acappella)
12. Mat Zo feat. Chuck D - Pyramid Scheme
13. Hardwell W W - Jumper
14. Major Lazer feat. Busy Signal The Flexican FS Green - Watch Out For This (Bumaye)
15. Martin Solveig Dragonette feat. Dragonette - Big In Japan (Les Bros Remix)
16. Benny Benassi pres. The Biz - Satisfaction (RL Grime Remix)
17. RL Grime - Pockets
18. Angel Haze - Werkin' Girls
19. Knife Party - Bonfire
20. Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Hello
21. Kaskade - Atmosphere
22. Martin Solveig - The Night Out (Madeon Remix)
23. Oliver - MYB
24. Steve Aoki Chris Lake Tujamo - Boneless
25. Skrillex Boys Noize pres. Dog Blood - Next Orderw/ Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX - I Love It
26. Hardwell - Spacemanw/ Kirsty - Hands High (Afrojack Remix)
27. Moguai - PunkOMat
28. ID - ID
29. Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z - Suit Tie (Dillon Francis Remix)
30. Diplo feat. Faustix ImanoS Kai - Revolution
31. Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
32. Tiesto Swanky Tunes feat. Ben McInerney - Make Some Noise (Dyro Remix)
33. Madeon - Technicolor
34. Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
35. Axwell Sick Individuals feat. Taylr Renee - I Am w/ ID - ID
36. Sebastian Ingrosso Tommy Trash - Reload w/ Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (Acappella)
37. GTA Diplo - Boy Oh Boy
38. Showtek - Slow Down w/ Macklemore Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us
39. Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up
40. Laidback Luke Martin Solveig - Blow
41. Martin Solveig The Cataracs feat. Kyle - Hey Now (Laidback Luke Remix)