Музыка / МультимедиаСериалыФильмы / AVI / MKV / MP4Фильмы / HD / Full HD / Blu-Ray / 2K / 4KTV / Документалки
YR Best Chillout (Vol.35) ( Chillout / 2018 )
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Артист: VA Название: Decibel Жанр: Techno Год выхода: 2013 О музыке:
Saturday, August 17th it's time for Decibel outdoor festival 2013 at the Beekse Bergen. This year the tickets were sold out in no time and it
promises to be another great spectacle. For the compilation a b2s asked three of the biggest names in Hardstyle, Hardcore and Hard Techno scene.
Brennan Heart is responsible for CD1 with a lot of exclusive material and of course the official anthem of Alpha Noisecontrollers - Craving For The
Издатель (лейбл): Be Yourself Music/Decibel Records
CD1 – Mixed by Brennan Heart
01. Wildstylez Max Enforcer - Lose Control (feat. Franky McCoy)
02. Alpha Noisecontrollers - Craving For The Beat (Official Decibel 2013 anthem)
03. Code Black - Feel's Good
04. Toneshifterz - Power Of Emotion
05. Brennan Heart Zatox - Fight The Resistance
06. D-Block S-te-Fan - Takin' Off!
07. Fedde Le Grand Nicky Romero feat. Matthew Koma - Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) (Atmozfears Audiotricz Remix)
08. Psyko Punkz feat. Murda - Love This Life
09. Outbreak - A New Today
10. Wild Motherfuckers - Wild Wild West
11. Brennan Heart - F.I.F.O.
12. B-Front Frequencerz - Fatality
13. Code Black - In Control
14. Chain Reaction - Answers (Adaro Remix)
15. Toneshifterz - R.A.W. Power
16. Outbreak - Survival
17. Frequencerz - Rockstar
18. The R3belz - Run Gun
19. B-Front Re-Volt - W.A.R. Against
CD 2 – Mixed by Tha Playah
01. Ophidian Tha Playah - Intro
02. Angerfist - From The Blackness
03. Endymion - Make Some Noise (Furyan Remix)
04. Dyprax - The Future
05. Mad Dog - Psychotic
06. Ophidian Tha Playah – Illusions
07. AniMe feat. Tha Suspect - Hands Up
08. Nosferatu with Lunatic Miss Hysteria - Technology Exceeds
09. Wasted Mind - Become A Master
10. Unexist vs. Meccano Twins - R.A.W.
11. Nevaro - Sickness
12. Crossfiyah - Rage
13. Wedlock - Acid Rain (Nosferatu Meccano Twins Remix)
14. Catscan - The Masque
15. Nosferatu with Tha Playah - Fade To Nothing
16. Negative A Lowroller - The Fallen
17. Endymion The Viper feat. Feral is Kinky - Raging In The Dancehall (The Outside Agency Remix)
18. Angerfist - Street Fighter
19. Tha Playah - The Impact #TiH
20. Nosferatu - Strength
21. Dione - The World Is Ending
22. Neophyte Nosferatu - Rubberduck
23. Neophyte Tha Playah feat. Alee - Timebomb
24. Drokz - Bang Bang
25. Neophyte Unexist - Get This Or Die
CD 3 – Mixed by Fatima Hajji
01. Fatima Hajji - Liam Como Las Lias
02. Barbers - One Day In Budapest
03. Theo Jahlion - Break The Move
04. Mario Ranieri - Freude am Leben (SveTec Remix)
05. Space Djz - Ak 47 (Lukas Lexis Remix)
06. Fatima Hajji - Africa Live
07. Lukas - Future Machine
08. Montek - RockNRolla (SveTec Remix)
09. Alex TB - Despertar De Um Amanhecer
10. Dj Emme - Body Changes
11. Fatima Hajji - Sientela
12. Mental Crush - Latin Hard
13 SveTec - Check The Drums
14. Lukas - Virus Infection
15. Alex TB - En Mi Corazon
16. Lukas Mike Drama - Red Dragon
17. Fatima Hajji - Cuandu
18. Fatima Hajji - The Name Is Hard Techno
Brennan Heart (real name Fabian Bohn; born 1982) is a hardstyle/dubstyle producer and DJ from the Netherlands.
Bohn began working with Hardstyle in 2002 as a member of the duo Brennan Heart, with DJ Thera, until they parted ways in 2005. In May 2006, he
started his own sublabel M!D!FY (read Midify) together with Dov Elkabas at the record label Scantraxx. He made the official anthem for Defqon.1
Festival in 2007, and he headlined Qlimax later the same year. In 2009, he released his first full-length album, Musical Impressions.
In 2012, Bohn started a new record label, Brennan Heart Music. The first release was the already popular track "Lose my Mind", a collaboration with
Wildstylez, released on 21 May 2012. The future of M!D!FY as of now is unknown. At the DJ Mag Top 100, Bohn went from number 98 in 2011 to number 49
Brennan Heart has remixed songs by many other hardstyle artists, such as Headhunterz, Technoboy and The Prophet. He also releases music in other
genres using several other aliases.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Brennan Heart
When you’re talking about the current leaders of the present hardcore scene, there’s little doubt that Jim Hermsen will be mentioned many times.
The Neophyte Records-artist has been part of the scene since 2002 and has had a huge influence on the development of hardcore ever since. Just 20
years old, Jim ped his first EP “Hit ‘Em” on the label and has never left the imprint. Ten years later, Tha Playah is considered to be one of
the most influential and gifted producers of the hardcore scene.
Tha Playah is a remarkable artist in many ways. He has had his own style in hardcore from his first release on, which he managed to develop by every
release. After the “Hit ‘Em” EP had a huge impact for a debut release, he lived up to the expectations with significant tracks such as “Mastah
of Shock”, “Fuck Tha Fame” and “Weird Shit”. In 2006, Tha Playah showcased his unique talent with his debut album: “The Greatest Clits”
was filled with older tracks, but also featured a huge amount of brand new material which became huge bombs on the dance floors. Some of the
groundbreaking tracks were “I Call The Shots”, which marked the beginning of a new kickdrum era in Jim’s music and the legendary “Fuck The
Titties” remix by Tommyknocker and The Viper. Tha Playah also d the Nightmare anthem “Enter The Timemachine” with Mad Dog and also his “The
Prophecy Unfolds” remix became a huge favorite of the audience.
Tha Playah’s big break to the top of the Olympus came in 2008 and 2009, when he gave a preview of his forthcoming second album with the “Still Nr.
1” EP. Tha Playah developed himself into a true productional ace and left everybody in a daze with the successor of “The Greatest Clits”: the
“Walking The Line” album was a monster. Two discs filled with nothing but hits like “Why So Serious”, “Imperial”, “Dicks Pussy’s And
Assholes”, “Requiem of The Fallen” and the incredible smash hit “Walking The Line”, which was crowned track of the year in 2009. Even after
the immense success of “Walking The Line”, Tha Playah kept his hunger to grow and and deluded the entire scene with the release of his magnum opus
“On The Edge”, his latest collaborations with Neophyte and the product of his studio sessions with Promo: “Open”.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Tha Playah
Fatima Hajji was born in Salamanca in 1982 and has taken part in different musical events since 1998. She has achieved a personal identity
characterized by her skills, strength, power and references to her arab origins. Heavy and ethnic techno, together with very fast bpm-s make her a
real dancing place braker.
She has worked very hard. Her first gigs were played in Castilla y Len, but later she performed in the rest of the country, important places such as
TRESOR (Berlin- Germany), ROXY (Prague - Czech Rep.), HET ENTREPOT (Brugges - Belgium), TECHNOMACHINES (Caracas - Venezuela), 4km PARTY CENTER (Sofia
- Bulgaria), SIMFONIJA (Planina, Slovenia), M47 (Sarand - Hungary), COSMO (Firenze - Italy), INT3RNO (Florencia - Italia), TWISTED (Napoles, Italia),
FAVAL CLUB (Brno, Rep Checa), 114 CLUB (Oporto - Potugal), ALCANTARA MAR (Lisboa, Portugal), FLORIDA135, INDUSTRIAL COPERA, ISLA TORTUGA (TECNOLOVE),
FABRIK - CODE-, ROW 14, GROOVE, RADICAL, AIXA GALIANA, LOKOTRON o MATTRIX; clubs such as Soma, Y..asta, Naru, Complot, Subterfugio... Besides, she has
participated in various music festivals such as AWAKENINGS (Netherlands), MONEGROS , AQUASELLA, ELECTROSONIC, ELECTROBEACH, FRESH WEEKEND, ECO
FESTIVAL (Slovenia), TECHNOLANDIA (Portugal), WOMAD, ELEKTRODO, TECHNOMEETING, MUSIBERIA ...
Her fresh and convincing musical selection, her refined skills and the excellent command of the crossfader help her to sets full of energy and
vitality. All these things have brought her to be part of the prestigious Phrenetic Agency. From 2011 she is includes at the great KNE DEEP Techno