Sexy Beach Jazz: The Very Best of Cafe Chill and Summer Relaxing Smooth Jazz Lounge (2016) [MP3|320 Kbps]
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Артист: Paul Oakenfold Название: We Are Planet Perfecto Vol. 3 (Vegas To Ibiza) Жанр: Trance Год выхода: 2013 О музыке:
When it comes to a career the magnitude of Paul Oakenfold it’s hard to encompass one of the true legends of
electronic music into just words. For over 3 decades he has elevated and shaped an entire genre and remains one of the leading forces in the global
music scene today.
His most recent works have taken him from the DJ booth of the worlds hottest nightspots and festivals to the studio producing soundtracks for
Hollywood blockbuster movies. His diversity in artistry and ability has earned him accolades from critics and fans alike. Garnering him not 1 but 2
Grammy Nominations for his works.
But lets take a step back. The son of a musician, Paul came up as a young DJ in the late '70s spinning Funk in Covent Garden. Not what some might
have expected from one of Trances preeminent masters. But he knew then music would be his life. In the '80s 2 life-changing trips took place. The
first in 1984 where he spent several months living in New York City working as A R man for the famed Champion Records signing DJ Jazzy Jeff and the
Fresh Prince, as well as Salt-n-Pepa. He also became promoter and British agent for the Beastie Boys and Run-D.M.C.
The second trip and more contemporary influence was in 1987 which brought Paul to the White Isle of Ibiza. Here he discovered the Balearic sound that
flowed through the Ibiza air at clubs such as Amnesia. Inspired, he took the music and experiences back to the UK and became its ambassador. Paul
returned often holding residencies at Amnesia and Pacha in Ibiza. Around the same time Ministry Of Sound in London was opening and tauted Paul as
their first resident. However it was his famed residency at UK super-club Cream in Liverpool that brought Paul global respect as a master of his art.
It was some say the catalyst to what has made him a touring legend.
This residency was celebrated through the Grammy nominated 2004 compilation ‘Creamfields’ (Paul went on to receive a second Grammy nomination in
2007 with his artist album, “A Lively Mind” and then again in 2009 for his production work with Madonna).
Oakenfold’s stature as a DJ and entertainer has taken him beyond the normal club and festival circuit, playing landmark gigs that have changed the
face of electronic music. Highlights include three worldwide tours warming up for Madonna and U2 (with both artists insisting on a DJ set from Paul
instead of a support band); performing physically on the Great Wall of China and two sold out dates playing to 30,000 people at the Hollywood Bowl in
A year after that first visit to Ibiza, Perfecto was born. Founded in 1988, Oakenfold’s groundbreaking Perfecto record label played an integral role
in the birth of trance music, with Paul at the helm producing massive international hits such as “Not Over Yet”, “Bullet In The Gun” and
“Southern Sun”. With countless high profile releases and remixes in its path, Perfecto Records is still the benchmark to which so many labels
measure themselves. 20+ years later, Perfecto remains as cutting edge and popular as ever, even resurrecting its Perfecto Fluoro sublabel in 2011.
Probably Perfecto’s most notable release was the recent double album “Perfecto Las Vegas” which held the #1 spot on the US iTunes dance chart
for several weeks. This release solidified Paul’s stronghold as an International DJ power player achieving the highest selling DJ compilation ever
released in US history – with over half a million sales.
Paul has produced for megastars such as U2, Madonna (including her latest release “Celebration”) and The Happy Mondays. As well as three acclaimed
artist albums under his own name. He has remixed Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones and Justin Timberlake and released over 20 DJ mix compilations.
In recent years Paul has also been responsible for creating some of the most breathtaking film scores and cues for a long list of Hollywood
blockbusters – including The Bourne Identity, Matrix Reloaded, Shrek 2, Swordfish and Collateral. But his most anticipated release is yet to come.
Paul Oakenfold’s newest artist album ‘Pop Killer’ is scheduled for imminent release featuring The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Gnarls Barkley,
OneRepublic and B.O.B.
Astonishingly, despite all his success in the worlds of chart music and film, Oakenfold has found time to keep in touch with his roots as a club DJ.
Over the past 3 years he has held a weekly residency at the legendary Rain nightclub in The Palms, Las Vegas. Planet Perfecto is a fully produced show
with 75 circus performers, cutting edge visuals and special effects - giving the 3,000-strong crowd a truly unique experience.
Whether you are listening to a CD, watching a commercial, going to a club or playing a video game; Paul’s omnimedia presence is felt everywhere.
Paul Oakenfold is the sovereign of DJ culture and is its most recognizable icon.
Paul Oakenfold’s: Perfecto On Tour radio show airs weekly on Sirius XM Satellite Radio’s - Electric Area Channels Saturdays at 8pm EST and
rebroadcasts Wednesdays at 12 noon EST.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Paul Oakenfold
Artist: Paul Oakenfold
Title: We Are Planet Perfecto Vol. 3 (Vegas To Ibiza)
Catalog Nr.: PRFD060
Style: Trance / Progressive House
01. Eddie Amador IDeaL J-Break feat. Vanity Police - I Need You (Jeremus Remix)
02. Filth Splendour feat. Marisa - Gold (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
03. Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Moe Aly Radio Edit)
04. John Gibbons pres. Guy Ekko - LRAD (MickMag JustBob Remix)
05. Paul Oakenfold feat. Austin Bis - Who Do You Love (Bass Ninjas Radio Edit)
06. Paul Oakenfold feat. J Hart - Touched By You (Mike Hawkins Radio Edit)
07. Maison Dragen - WOW (Radio Edit)
08. Futuristic Polar Bears - Rock This City
09. Moe Aly - Atlanta (Radio Edit)
10. Paul Oakenfold Disfunktion feat. Spitfire - Beautiful World (Radio Edit)
11. Paul Oakenfold Matt Goss pres. The Concrete Sneakers - Touch The Sky (Disfunktion Radio Edit)
12. Duncan Morley - If Time Runs Out (Paul Oakenfold Radio Edit)
13. Thyron Dixon feat. Nora B - Raise Your Glasses (DJ Mog Remix)
14. Swab Joey Mova - Overdrive (Radio Edit)
15. Richard Beynon feat. Sam Olson - Mirrors (Radio Edit)
16. Rush West - Dear Friends (Radio Edit)
17. Tyron Dixon feat. Kodie - Nothing They Can Tell Me Now (Paul Oakenfold Club Remix)
18. Eddie Halliwell - GO! (Radio Edit)
19. ZZ Ward - Move Like U Stole It (Paul Oakenfold Radio Edit)
20. Paul Oakenfold - We Are Planet Perfecto Vol. 3 (Vegas To Ibiza) (Full Continuous DJ Mix - Part 1)
21. Muska - Dualite (Radio Edit)
22. Corderoy - Kerosene (Radio Edit)
23. Chris Ride - Swedish Night
24. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Fade Into You (Jerome Isma-Ae Ilan Bluestone Radio Edit)
25. Sander van Doorn Mark Knight vs Underworld - Ten (Radio Edit)
26. Paul Oakenfold - Ibiza (Radio Edit)
27. Corderoy - Mechanical Tears (EDU pres. Eldar Radio Edit)
28. Kenneth Thomas - Heart On Fire (Radio Edit)
29. Yahel Liya - I Dive (Radio Edit)
30. Paul Oakenfold feat. Tiff Lacey - Hypnotized (Flesh Bone Radio Edit)
31. Bobina Betsie Larkin - No Substitute For You (Andy Duguid Remix)
32. Johnny Yono - Orion (Radio Edit)
33. XGenic - Blaster (Blazer Remix)
34. Simon Patterson feat. Lucy Pullin - The One (Radio Edit)
35. Paul Oakenfold - Turn It On (Radio Edit)
36. Ascania - Fundamental Questions (Kaimo K Remix)
37. Giuseppe Ottaviani Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (Radio Edit)
38. Estiva Cardinal feat. Arielle Maren - Wait Forever (Daniel Kandi's Bangin Radio Edit)
39. Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols (Will Atkinson 5000 Remix)
40. Paul Oakenfold - Glow In The Dark (Thomas Datt Radio Edit)
41. Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Angry Man Radio Edit)
42. Paul Oakenfold - We Are Planet Perfecto Vol. 3 (Vegas To Ibiza) (Full Continuous DJ Mix- Part 2)