Sexy Beach Jazz: The Very Best of Cafe Chill and Summer Relaxing Smooth Jazz Lounge (2016) [MP3|320 Kbps]
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Recognized as one of the main techno pioneers and influential artists of the recent time, Shlomi has the kind of impact usually
reserved for inbound meteors, the reason for which is buried in a ground swell of genre-defying appreciation and support. A comment taken from a
“Radio 1” interview provides a probable insight as to why his productions are hitting such a broad mark: “No matter if it’s hard or soft, it
just needs to touch your mind, body and soul at the same time. That's what I call a ‘Good Record”. This personal approach, married with 15
years of production experience, takes influence from jazz, funk, minimal, acid, and in particular the old school Detroit techno movement.
Aber has d some of the most recognizable and unique techno anthems of the modern times for the world’s most prestigious labels on his ever-expanding
CV: Cocoon, Desolat, Cadenza, Ovum, R S, Objectivity, Renaissance and his own "Be As One Imprint" one of the most established and leading labels of
the underground dance music scene, a firm favorite with the world's elite, with its broad range of quality underground house and techno.
Tracks such as Sea Of Sand, After Love and Tel Aviv Garden have become engraved on Top 10 bestseller lists all over, whilst his release "Sketches "
has already been described by every aspects as ‘…a classy piece of Underground fodder’, not to mention his worldwide funky techno anthem on Ovum
Recordings, "Freakside," which became his trademark as "the biggest club track of 2007" and one of the most played techno tracks of the recent
Shlomi's worldwide success granted some prestigious rewards as “best newcomer” in 2006, “producer and track of the year” in 2007 with
"Freakside” "Beatport's artists of the year” in 2008, and also received a respected "Worldwide DJ Awards nomination" to close in recent
times. These and more placed Shlomi in the first tier of electronic music artists, headlining every prestigious club, festival or venue worldwide.
"Shlomi's sets are full with warm and unique sounds that makes you feel like you are going back to the better days of music, it was something I
can’t define just by one word, if I must I will call it something between house and techno. With his fascinating technical skills, accurate
programming and music selection, you can just feel the magic in the air." (DJmag profile article)
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Shlomi Aber
Label: Be As One Cat.nr: BAOCD002 Date: 2013-07-15
1. Shlomi Aber – Live From Sankeys Ibiza (Continuous DJ Mix) 70:50
2. Itamar Sagi Gel Abril – Rain Dance (Original Mix) 6:41
3. Alci – Is What (Original Mix) 7:36
4. Francisco Allendes – Will Magnus (Original Mix) 6:59
5. Francisco Allendes – Lunatic On The Grass (Original Mix) 6:58
6. Shlomi Aber – Foolish Games Feat. Mggli (Shlomi Aber’s Blackout Version) 7:15
7. Fideles – Stop The Basement (Original Mix) 6:56
8. Yaya – Dawara (Original Mix) 6:11
9. Fideles – Little Children (Original Mix) 7:19
10. Macromism – Cavalier (Original Mix) 6:08
11. Bimas – Don’t Surrender (Original Mix) 7:52
12. Chester Code Frankie Howland – Mountain Dance (Original Mix) 6:55
13. Luca Agnelli – Solar Attack (Original Mix) 7:16
14. Roberto – Jack Cable (Original Mix) 6:37
15. Marco Faraone – Early Morning (Original Mix) 5:39