Музыка / МультимедиаКартинки / ФотоСериалыФильмы / AVI / MKV / MP4Фильмы / HD / Full HD / Blu-Ray / 2K / 4K
Hardsyle Music For Sports Games ( Club / 2017 )
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Артист: Arno Cost Название: Live @ Beta Nightclub (11.05.2013 - Denver, USA) Жанр: House Год выхода: 2013 О музыке:
Since his discovery in 2006, French DJ/Producer Arno Cost has quickly moulded his reputation as one of the scenes
most promising young talents. With his musical sensibilities residing within the realms of electronica, disco and house, Arnos’ production and remix
work has attracted praise from some of dance music’s most formidable figures, including Pete Tong, Tom Novy and Sebastian Ingrosso.
Arno Cost’s talent stemmed from his parents keen interest in exposing him to music from an early age. Brought up on a diet of pop music, Italo-Disco
and later, the innovations of the seminal ‘French Touch’ such as Daft Punk, Arno’s appreciation turned into creation as he took his hand to
production in 1999.
Fast forward to January 2006 and the fruits of Arno’s labour paid off after being signed to Serial Records along with his two close friends; Norman
Doray and Pierre de la Touche. The trio found their big break in the form of collaborative single ‘Let U Go’, producing under the guise The
Freshmakers. The single enjoyed heavy airplay on French radio as well as finding favour with many prominent DJs including Didier Sinclair, Antoine
Claraman, Hoxton Whores and Muttonheads. Arno subsequently ped a remix of Greyster’s ‘Under the Fuse of Love’, which was immediately picked up
by Pete Tong and entered the UK Club Charts at no.2, remaining a favourite for many weeks. The rest of 2006 was spent making The Freshmakers’
remixes for the likes of Da Sushiman, Rilod and Serial Crew and pushing his own solo production ventures on imprints such as Cr2 and Kontor.
Arno’s name was lavished with a great deal more attention in 2006 following the release of his first smash hit, the elegantly crafted ‘Magenta’
which he composed alongside Arias. Pete Tong and Tom Novy’s adoration of the track was no secret, and with an arresting rework from Dave Spoon,
‘Magenta’ became something of a DJs secret weapon the world over. It was in fact the most played tune at The Amsterdam Dance Event that year.
Arno’s next Cr2 release was 2007’s ‘Apocalypse’ with Norman Doray. A heady concoction of sweeping composition and thumping house rhythms, the
single was a favourite with Eric Prydz and Steve Angello and was given a tough rework by Sebastian Leger. With no doubt as to the potency of Arno’s
partnership with production buddies Doray and de la Touche, the status as France’s answer to the Swedish House Mafia is one increasingly linked to
the Parisian contingent. Arno has been called on to remix for Laidback Luke, David Guetta and Zoo Brazil’s ‘Kalle’ on Nero Records.
In 2008, Arno released electronic smash ‘Souvenir’ and ‘Golden Walls’, a collaboration with Sweden’s John Dahlback. Both received glowing
reports and support from the likes of Axwell and Steve Angello. Arno’s status as a major international DJ is gaining serious momentum having played
shows at The Sydney Freedom Dance Festival and a Cr2 night at Matter in London. Most notably in late 2008, the famous radio station RADIO FG chose
Arno to mix its new compilation CLUB FG, following on from David Guetta over the past couple of years.
Arno is also set to launch his own label ACtive. Arno is a man who is increasingly in demand and with the additional creative outlet of The
Freshmakers at his disposal, his talent are now a source of acute excitement amongst DJs, producers and house music revellers alike.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: Arno Cost
01. Digitalism - Encore (Spiller 2 Guys In Venice Remix)
02. Sander Van Doorn Mark Knight Underworld - Ten
03. ID - ID w/ Roger Sanchez - Turn On The Music (Acappella)
04. Rob Marmot My Digital Enemy vs. Fatboy Slim - Praise The African (Amatiello Booty) w/ Fatboy Slim - Praise You 2009 (Fedde Le Grand Remix)
05. Muzzaik Dave Martin - Let's Go
06. Fedde Le Grand - Rockin' N' Rollin'
07. ID - ID
08. Daft Punk - One More Timew/ Porter Robinson Mat Zo - Easy
09 Dannic - Clobberw/ Syndicate Of L.A.W. - Right On Time (2000 Countdown The Holly Digit)
10. Arno Cost - Head Up
11. Alesso feat. Matthew Koma - Years (Hard Rock Sofa Remix)
12. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven (Sultan Ned Shepard Remix)w/ Lazy Rich - Brainfreeze
13. ID - ID
14. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Tommy Trash Bootleg)[XL]
15. Sandro Silva Quintino - Epic
16. Deniz Koyu - Rage
17. Diddy Dirty Money Dirty South vs. Daft Punk vs. Hard Rock Sofa feat. Skylar Grey - Coming Home Aerodynamic Quasar (Axwell Sebastian Ingrosso
18. Nicky Romero - Symphonica
19. Alesso vs. One Republic - If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix)
20. Sebastien Drums Whelan Di Scala feat. Mitch Crown - Here I Come (Instrumental Mix)w/ Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Acappella)w/
Laidback Luke Swedish House Mafia feat. Deborah Cox - Leave The World Behind (Acappella)
21. Swanky Tunes DVBBS EITRO - We Know
22. Ivan Gough Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Axwell Remix)
23. Avicii feat. Salem Al Fakir - Silhouettes (Nari Milani Remix)
24. Dimitri Vegas Like Mike - Wakanda
25. Deadmau5 Wolfgang Gartner - Channel 42 (Nom De Strip Remix)
26. Fehrplay - I Can't Stop It