Sexy Beach Jazz: The Very Best of Cafe Chill and Summer Relaxing Smooth Jazz Lounge (2016) [MP3|320 Kbps]
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Артист: VA Название: Defected presents MK In The House Жанр: House Год выхода: 2013 О музыке: The latest gladiator to enter the arena of Defected's "In The House" series is none other than veteran
Detroit house producer MK. Despite having made big waves since the early 90s, this double disc set marks his first ever commercial mix. It's a
thrilling ride and well worth the wait. Highlights include the futuristic jackin' garage of Dusky's "Nobody Else", the weird tranny-house of
"Mizz Honey", the creepy minimal house of Sousk's "Da Riddum (Reset Robot mix)", the simply incredible "Withywood Walk" by Eats Everything and
the sheer retro joy of Chez Damier's "Can You Feel It (New York dub)".
Title: Defected presents MK In The House
Catalog Nr.: ITH51D5
Style: House / Deep House / Tech House
01. VA - Defected presents MK In The House Mix 1
02. VA - Defected presents MK In The House Mix 2
03. MK Alana feat. Alana - Love Changes (MK Mix)
04. Prince Club Poupon feat. Nahrin David - Only One
05. Dusky - Nobody Else
06. Alex Agore - Mizz Honey
07. Prince Club Poupon feat. Mars - Before
08. Creep feat. Nina Sky - You (MK Hot Tub Rub Dub)
09. Bizarre Inc - Took My Love (MK Remix - Lee Foss Edit)
10. Amirali - Just An Illusion (MK Remix)
11. Moonface, Animalz Sousk - Da Riddum (Reset Robot Remix)
12. Huxley - No Matter What (MK Dub)
13. MK feat. Alana - Always (MK Club Mix)
14. Catz'n Dogz feat. Monty Luke - They Frontin'
15. Eats Everything - The Withywood Walk
16. Rachel Row - Follow The Step (KiNK Beat Mix)
17. Harrison Crump feat. Tierra Nevaeh - No More Lies (Sonny Fodera's Beatdown Mix)
18. Kings Of Tomorrow feat. April - It's Only You (Sandy Rivera's Original Mix)
19. Dirty Channels feat. Rosina - On The Way
20. Jamie Jones - Road To The Studio (Fly Mix)
21. Shadow Child - So High (Hot Since 82 Remix)
22. Dillon - Thirteen Thirtyfive (Lee Foss MK Remix)
23. Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
24. Toto Chiavetta - Mother Acid Land
25. MK Lee Foss feat. Anabel - Electricity
26. MK - Burning (Vibe Mix)
27. Chez Damier - I Never Knew Love (MK Club Mix)
28. Kevin Saunderson feat. Inner City - Future (MK AW Deep Dub)
29. 4Th Measure Men - Given (MK Dub)
30. Chez Damier - Can You Feel It (New York Dub)
31. 4Th Measure Men - 4 You
32. LaTrece - I Want To Thank You (MK Mix)
33. 4Th Measure Men - The Need (MK's Original Mix)
34. MK - You Brought Me Love
35. Studio Apartment feat. Yasmeen Sulieman - Sun Will Shine (MK Dub)
Marc Kinchen, a prominate name in dance music and today’s current mainstream, has successfully maintained a place in
the music industry. After starting his career in the early nineties, Marc d his own record label by the name of, Area 10. He soon released,
“Burning”, the track that led to his album deal with Virgin Records.
After his single success and newly signed deal, Marc went on to become one of the top dance remixers in the world. His credits include an impressive
list of artists from Bette Midler, Tom Tom Club, The B-52’s, Bobby Brown and Janet Jackson. His 1993 album entitled, Surrender, featuring the
singles, “Always” and “Love Changes”, hit #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Music/Club Play charts consecutively in 1993 and 1994. Not to mention
his mix for Night Crawlers selling over 3 millions copies worldwide and his work on Jodeci’s, “Freakin’ You” in which the record is still in
the top playlists of today. His work also led him to produce a remix of Celine Dion’s single, “Misled”, which became the first and only #1
Billboard Dance/Club Play hit of Dion’s career.
A year later in 1995, Marc met the legendary Quincy Jones, who personally signed him to a publishing deal with Quincy Jones’ Music Publishing. Marc
then moved onto produce the first single off Tevin Campbell’s self-titled album.
Not long after he relocated to Los Angeles to sign on as a music producer for Will Smith. From there he produced music for Dream Work’s 2005 hit
movie, “Shark Tales” and theme music for Will Smith’s TV show, “All of Us”. In 2006, he signed another deal with music mogul Chris Stokes
and began working on production for Marques Houston, Omarion and the new super group, NLT, whose album is set to release in 2008.
To date, he has worked with 702, Snoop Dogg, SWV, Jay-Z and E-40. His current credits include Ne-Yo (Rihanna, Beyonce), James Flossleroy (Jordan
Sparks, Usher) and Andre Merritt (Chris Brown, Omarion).