Музыка / МультимедиаСериалыФильмы / AVI / MKV / MP4Фильмы / HD / Full HD / Blu-Ray / 2K / 4K
VA - Boom Hits Vol.743 [2017 / MP3 / 320] [Dance]
:: Детали раздачи
Раздача является мультитрекерной — учтите, количество раздающих не будет совпадать с количеством участников на сайте (скачивание на клиентской стороне зависит от настроек µTorrent клиент программы, настройки -> Включить DHT, Обмен пирами и Поиск лок-х пиров). Если висит надпись, пиры по нулям - не бойтесь, возможность скачать повторно раздачу - есть. Попробуйте, в случае отказа - прокоментируйте или нажмите на "Позвать скачавших".
Артист: Matt Rowan Название: Basics Жанр: House Год выхода: 2012 Label:: Proton Music О музыке:
Matt Rowan Bio 2009:
Whether it be creating tunes that the world’s Djing elite spin, or playing music to a packed dance floor, Australia’s Matt Rowan follows in the
footsteps, and continues the trend, of top flight artists emerging from the land down under.
A classically trained musician, Matt’s first foray into the EDM world came in 1997 when he saved his pennies and purchased a studio (with a set of
belt driven turntables just for good measure!). Whilst the brand new studio collected dust, the DJ bug bit and it wasn’t long before his DJ career
took off in a variety of bars and small clubs. Matt’s big break first came in the form of a residency at Sydney’s leading progressive house night,
SweetChilli. Playing alongside the likes of Chris Fortier, Steve Porter, Anthony Pappa, Luke Fair and a host of touring internationals, Matt honed his
funky progressive sound – incorporating elements of US and French House, progressive, trance and techno. From this beginning Matt went on to become
a regular feature at many a night as well as a headliner in his own right.
After the initial stalled attempt at production in ’97, round 2 commenced in 2005 with the advent of Ableton Live. Again, it wasn’t long before
recognition happened with a few singles released on some small labels but Matt shot to prominence when his 2006 hit “Tomorrow” (with Jaytech) took
the world by storm and found itself on Dave Seaman’s Renaissance Master’s series. From then on Matt’s back catalogue of originals, remixes and
remixers reads as a who’s who of the EDM scene. With everyone from Armin to Zabiela playing his music, Matt’s career flourished with his debut
artist album “I Play This” released in September 2008. A collection of works that encompass his musical tastes and styles, “I Play This”
showcased Matt as one of the world’s leading producers and a name to be reckoned with.
2009 saw the long awaited release of Matt's first mix compilation “Exploring: Australia” on Baroque Records. Compiling music from Australian
artists only, Exploring demonstrates Matt's DJ skills to perfection with a variety of music styles blended seamlessly into a mix that's deep
but aimed - as always - at the dance floor!
Music that is emotive but funky, thoughtful but dance-floor-oriented, complex but fun.
Нажмите чтобы закрыть спойлер: bio
01. Matt Rowan - Easily Accessible Kiss (Original Mix) [04:25]
02. Matt Rowan - Pants Then Shoes (Original Mix) [05:36]
03. Matt Rowan - Baby Rock (Original Mix) [08:37]
04. Matt Rowan - Fiddlesticks (Original Mix) [09:07]
05. Matt Rowan - Dragging Kicking Screaming (Original Mix) [07:05]
06. Matt Rowan - Basics (Album Version) [07:13]
07. Matt Rowan - Just Be Calm (Original Mix) [07:36]
08. Matt Rowan - You Silly Man (Original Mix) [08:06]
09. Matt Rowan - Shake The Tree (Original Mix) [08:29]
10. Matt Rowan - Kicker (Original Mix) [08:28]
11. Matt Rowan - Cleft (Original Mix) [07:59]
12. Matt Rowan - Antique (Original Mix) [08:22]
13. Matt Rowan - So It Grows (Original Mix) [07:36]
14. Matt Rowan - Instant Pretty (Original Mix) [07:33]
15. Matt Rowan - Battle Scar (Original Mix) [08:14]